93
Not surprisingly, given the talent and dedication of the organizers and the onsite team, NOTOCON VIII in Detroit went very well indeed. Many, many thanks and kudos to Sister Page, Sister Kristin and the onsite team, and to Sister Melissa and the USGL Conference Committee!
Thanks also to all the presenters (I was only able to attend one full session, but I heard many positive comments); to Brother Toby for the fantastic graphic design; to Soror Freya for her superb work with the Mass choir; to Brother Lon Milo Duquette for his many years of unflagging support, and for a very inspiring speech; to Brother Gordon, our exuberant deacon; and to our Mass children, Brother Derek and Tau Polyphilus.
I will have a redacted version of my keynote address posted at the Invisible Basilica soon.
NOTOCON IX will be held in August of 2013 E.V. in Sacramento, California. Congratulations and best of luck to Sister Anna!
93, 93/93
Sb