93
This past weekend, Star Sapphire Lodge in Los Angeles hosted USGL's annual Joint Governing Body Meetings, which included meetings of the Electoral College, Grand Tribunal, and Supreme Grand Council, a workshop for SGIGs on the IV° and P.I. rituals, and a joint meeting of the governing bodies, as well as a reception on Saturday night and a Gnostic Mass this afternoon.
I'd like to personally extend my thanks to the members of Star Sapphire Lodge for their exceptional contributions in facilitating these events. I am especially grateful to Soror Sophia, Star Sapphire Lodge's seemingly tireless Master, whose personal efforts ensured that these events were not only productive, but convenient and enjoyable for all of us. Here's to you, Sister!
Thanks as well to all the participants who took time out of their busy schedules to come to SoCal to participate in these events. As a result of your participation this weekend, the Order is a bit better off than it was before.
93, 93/93
Sb